In the outskirts of City X, there is an old abandoned mental Horror hospital. 30 years ago, Dr. Tony was murdered whilst working there. Shortly after the tragic death of Dr. Tony the hospital mysteriously caught fire… There were no survivors in the hospital. It is up to you and your teammates to solve this mystery…
Please Read Before You Proceed
Glasgow escape room The haunted hospital is the upgraded version of the” suspector” however it is a lot scarier than the suspector room was. The background story has changed.(Not recommend for who had done “Suspector”Room before)
- Please note that once the booking is confirmed, we are unable to accept any refunds or cancellations.
- The number of players in your team can be changed upon arrival or over the phone.
- Subject to availability, bookings can be rescheduled over the phone as long as we are given at least 3 working days notice.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time as our crew will give you a brief rundown of everything you need to know prior to your game.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late to your scheduled time we may cut your game short to make space for the next booking.
- We do not let any guests under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances into our escape rooms.
- Every team will be able to complete the mission even if the time has ran out and they go over the allocated 60 mins
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances will not be admitted.
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
We ask that please sanitize your hands before the game.
Please arrive 5 mins before your booking for keeping separate to other group.
We are happy for you to bring your own face covering and gloves if you wish.
We are taking COVID-19 very seriously!
You won’t have to worry about having fun safely at our place. Blew are all the new policies and procedures that we have implemented.
-All of our staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
-We have increased our cleanliness with wiping and spraying all touched surfaces with disinfectant in each room
-We have installed a hand sanitize on entrance to the building.
-All of our staff must verify with the management of their physical conditions before working.
-We have placed footprint mark down on the ground to make it clear for keeping social distance.
What we will ask of you on your arrival:
-We ask that please sanitize your hands before the game.
-Don’t be too early than 30 mins before your game.
-We are happy for you to bring your own face mask and gloves if you wish.
-If any of your team members have symptoms of COVID-19 and have already booked into our escape room, please do not hesitate to contact us either by phone: 07450 288 781 or send an email and we will amend the booking details to reschedule your game.