Prison of the Dark Wizard
You awaken, chained up in a nightmarish prison with no way out, as the wizarding world around you is corrupted by the Dark Wizard. Will you be able to escape the grisly end that awaits you, or will you and your allies be able to regroup, and banish the Dark Wizard before it’s too late!
Please read the information below before booking!
The Prison of Dark Wizard at Xcape Glasgow is set within the world of magic, and there are multiple ways for groups to approach this room.
- Please note that once the booking is confirmed, we are unable to accept any refunds or cancellations.
- The number of players in your team can be changed upon arrival or by contacting us before your game via phone or email.
- Subject to availability, bookings can be rescheduled as long as at least 3 working days notice is given.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled start time so our staff can give you a brief rundown of everything you need to know prior to your game.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your game, we may be forced to limit your play time as to not disrupt our schedule.
- Teams will have the opportunity to complete their game even if the time has expired, within reason.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances will not be admitted.
We are taking COVID-19 very seriously!
You won’t have to worry about having fun safely at our place. Blew are all the new policies and procedures that we have implemented.
-All of our staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
-We have increased our cleanliness with wiping and spraying all touched surfaces with disinfectant in each room
-We have installed a hand sanitize on entrance to the building.
-All of our staff must verify with the management of their physical conditions before working.
-We have placed footprint mark down on the ground to make it clear for keeping social distance.
What we will ask of you on your arrival:
-We ask that please sanitize your hands before the game.
-Don’t be too early than 30 mins before your game.
-We are happy for you to bring your own face mask and gloves if you wish.
-If any of your team members have symptoms of COVID-19 and have already booked into our escape room, please do not hesitate to contact us either by phone: 07450 288 781 or send an email and we will amend the booking details to reschedule your game.